The GRSB aims to facilitate a global dialogue to advance continuous improvement in the sustainability of the global beef value chain by:
• identifying, evaluating and enabling increased adoption of current leading production and supply chain practices, policy and technology;
• supporting action-oriented, regional and local multi-stakeholder initiatives focused on
producing measurable outcomes, ensuring local adaptation;
• addressing high-priority issues related to sustainability by sharing locally relevant and
science-based information and support pilot projects to demonstrate those;
• providing a forum and opportunities for constructive engagement, information exchange and technical problem solving.
• GRSB is the only global forum dedicated to
connecting a network of local, regional and global leaders in the beef industry with
a common vision and mission and gives stakeholders an equal opportunity through
member ownership of the roundtable; and
• promoting the adoption of leading employment and economic development practices.